Perhaps one of the biggest, most beautiful and most accoustically adapted concert halls in Bologna, the Sala Bossi is is inside the Conservatory of music “G.B.Martini”. It can host up to 250 guests; it is enriched by beautiful paintings on the walls and by a modern pipe organ built in 1971. The room was named after Enrico Bossi (1861-1925), considered the second best Italian organist after Frescobaldi. He was the Director of the Conservatory from 1902 to 1912 and he played all over the world receiving unanimous praise and composed spectacular pieces of music for every instrument, the organ in particular.
This post is also available in: Italian